Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Day in the Life

I am humbled by the video that our good partners Zenith Infotech have created around my life and what makes this simple Iowa farmboy tick. They dispatched a video crew to the farm back in August and the team has been feverishly trying to find enough things I said that made sense to put together a video about HTS/HTG and what happens here on the farm. This project really is their first in a series of video's about people in the IT channel, and I certainly was honored to be selected. The team that was sent led by Lynette Bohanon of CommCentric Solutions was unbelievable, and we are extremely pleased with the work they have done.

This video is not an attempt to toot my horn. It is intended to give credit where it is due - to God, my family and the team that I am blessed to work with each day at HTS and HTG. The blessings have been amazing, and what has sprung up from this place in the center of a cornfield in rural Iowa is not my doing for sure. If you know me you know I am not anywhere close to that smart. But it has been a very wonderful ride, and it continues to grow and flourish because of people, not me. They did a nice job capturing that message I think.


On Oct 19 there is a webcast that will focus on the video and their series. Here is the link if you want to register to watch it: http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=166400&s=1&k=5E5A9DA343FF1E010F60B700EBAD2E0D&partnerref=ARLIN&deletecookie=true





Thanks to all who helped make this possible. I hope you take time to watch the video at some point and share your thoughts.


No comments: