Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Want to Grow Your Company?

Hear me live on ConnectWiseTV: Steps Along the Way - Key Decisions You Make in Growing Your Business

Join me Friday December 11th at 12 Noon Eastern for a ConnectWiseTV show on how to overcome the roadblocks to growing your business. I delivered this content as a break out session at the ConnectWise Partner Summit in November in Orlando. It was among the highest rated session so the great folks at ConnectWise invited me to fly down to beautiful Tampa to do a live show and record the presentation.

I will focus on identifying the different decisions that an IT business owner faces as they go through the growth lifecycle. It starts with the decision to hire your first employee, then adding sales, marketing, HR, process and other people to the company. What are the triggers that lead someone to make those additions? There are some common plateaus that solution providers seem to hit and I will identify the timing and the solution to help you break through to the next level of your business.

Registration is limited to the first 500 registrants so do it now

Register Today!

No comments: