Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here comes another one

Our good friend Erick Simpson from HTG1 has announced the next in the best-selling series of books by I.T. Service Providers for I.T. Service Providers! It is called the Best I.T. Service Delivery Book Ever. Erick and the folks at IEnterprise have been helping solution providers make the jump to managed services in a lot of ways. I hear a lot of rave reviews about the books they have produced, and our HTS team has participated in some of the training they provide for helping companies sell managed services. Now they have done it again with a book on how to deliver those services once sold.

Click here http://www.mspu.us/en/publications/the-best-it-service-delivery-book-ever.htm to check out the website with more information and to get access to the pre-order discount where you can save some money and get a good book. Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments: